Travel and holiday guide

Turkey and the World of Travel and Holiday Guide

Sohbet odalarına girmek için aşağıdaki linklere tıklayınız.

Italy - Italy - Italy

October 21, 2008
I love Italy. I think Italy loves me. You have got to go there and you'll see why ! I have enjoyed such wonderful times in Tuscany, Sienna, Rome, Naples, Sicily, The Italian Riviera, Venice, Milan, Florence and Turin. The Italians have always been so lovely with my children, making restaurant meals a great family experience. The climate is so warm, the countryside so inviting, the history so pervasive, that it is hard not to just throw it all in and move there ! If you want to go on holiday to Italy then you must visit Holidays In Italy - the home of variety, choice, inspiration and value holidays to this fantastic country for the last five years.

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder